Acupuncture is a component of traditional Chinese medicine where the insertion of tiny needles is used to treat a range of conditions. Acupuncture is a safe and effective natural therapy and an increasingly popular form of healthcare that is used by a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds.
Some of the most common conditions treated by acupuncture are:
• Depression / Anxiety
• Infections / Colds / Flu
• Digestive Problems / Eating Disorders
• Chronic Fatigue / Low Energy
• Gynecological Complaints
• Infertility / Prenatal Care
• Musculoskeletal Pain / Arthritis
• Hormonal Imbalances
• Neurologic Pain (Sciatica, Migraines, Neuropathy)
• And More...